WHY EQUINE MASSAGE THERAPY? Equine Massage Therapy helps to relieve areas of discomfort and to help the horse get back to working/moving their best. The Therapist can feel for any swelling, tightness, spasms, stress points, and uneven muscle tone across your horse's body. Areas that are manipulated on the horse's body during a treatment include muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascia. Equine Massage Therapy is beneficial to all horses whether used for riding, competing, or companionship.
Benefits of Massage:
- Increases blood flow to muscles
- Increases range of motion
- Releases natural pain relieving endorphins
- Enhances muscle tone
- Improves circulation
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves joint mobility
- Promotes healing
- Reduces pain/sensitivity
- Reduces fatigue
- Reduces swelling & promote recovery
- Allow better flow of Lymphatic/Superficial blood flow
- Improves awareness of body position
- Improves posture
- Increase oxygenation to tissues
- Wear for 3-5 days
- Allows full range of motion while providing support and stability.
Ask us how we can help you and your horse!